To help you understand the location of Omega and the full extent of its boundaries in relation to your local community, please see below.
- Is located on part of the former RAF and USAF Burtonwood Airbase
- Is at Junction 8 of the M62 – on the north and the south sides of the motorway
- Stretches along the M62, for a mile towards Liverpool, from Junction 8
- Sits within Warrington Borough Council wards of:
- Burtonwood & Winwick on Omega North
- Westbrook ward on the upper part of Omega South
- Whittle Hall ward on the lower part of Omega South
- Runs along the boundary of Warrington Borough Council and Halton Borough Council to the west
- Crosses two parliamentary constituencies – Warrington North and Warrington South
- Sits within two Parish Council areas – Burtonwood and Westbrook plus Great Sankey Parish Councils
Due to its excellent location, Omega is an ideal development for businesses and new homes. However, Omega Warrington Ltd and its partners are also aware of the need to minimise the impact of the development on local roads and communities and to other residential areas in the south and east.
To read more about management of traffic and improved public transport links, visit the transport page.
Click images for larger version